The Clever login: how to log in, the app under the clever portal, how to use clever. clever broward login. clever login with google at www.clever.com/login
Clever is a unique website portal and gateway between your district’s data and learning app, which you (teacher) and your student use. The site is highly secure and only limited to users with login credentials and recognized by the school. Clever login portal used a single sign-on solution, a unique set of login details for each user, and configured at the district level. Clever makes it easy with the use of only one clevaer log in credential (username and password). The teachers can access and reclaim valuable class time. The teacher and student can simultaneously access the portal from the smart devices and open their learning programs. From the portal, teachers and students can have virtual learning anytime, according to the learning schedule?
How to access the clever portal?
- Visit the Clever login portal www.clever.com/login
- On the homepage, enter the name of your campus or district.
- If the school is not listed, request guidance from your teacher on how to log in.
- Next, enter your district’s username and password. Note your school district provides the login credential.
- For username and password, the school may develop unique credentials from your student ID or email address.
- Once on the portal, you can now click on the application you wish to avail of.
The clever login process for teachers
- Go to the official clever web page www.clever.com/login
- Enter your school name from the portal, enter your district username and password.
- On the menu, now select the application icon you wish to use.
The login process requires valid login details if the user logs in and gets an invalid username or password. It means the details used are not attached to your clever account. For Google, the signin process user is promote to use their Google email linked to the clever login account. Next, they should enter the school name and proceed to login. In case the email is wrong, Google will reflect a message” wrong password, try again” This shows the email is not linked to your account. Students should contact the teacher for assistance to retrieve a new password and username.
Clever portal available apps
The portal has different apps that are suitable for learning activities.
- Office 365
- studies weekly
- Code Academy
- PBS Learning Media
- Khan Academy
Clever website is diverse and provides users with a wide range of learning programs with just a single sign-on. The portal has digital coaches who help connect students to teachers and also provide a home learning program. Virtual classrooms have all learning materials to help educate each student personally. The platform provides an open channel for teacher’s students and families.
The program is free of charge for districts simplifying the education system for teachers and students. It’s accessible for both and school and home. They are thus helping students stay in touch with learning programs. Parents can get visibility on student performance and school resources from the portals. They can also have direct communication with the teachers when the need arises. The best part of being a clever portal has different languages to accommodate everyone.