South University Student Login: about South University, online programs, the login process at https://portal.southuniversity.edu
South University Student Login
The ambition for quality education is only satisfied by getting qualified and excelling institution. A credited University where thousands of students have taken different programs and succeeded in their career path. South University is among the top best private universities with the main campus located in Savannah, Georgia, in the United States.
The institute is a non-profit University which is regionally accredited by the Southern Accreditation of Colleges and Universities. Southern University has, over the years, produced the best students who venture into different career fields. The University was established in 1899 and has offered courses such as a School of Pharmacy, college of nursing and public health, college of health professions, business, theology, and college of Arts and sciences.
How to apply for South University course
The University makes it easy for new students to join the institute and working on your degree. The education representatives guide through all steps.
- Students require to call the University official number 888-444-3404. The number is directed to the admission representative. You can also check the application form online from the South University website.
- The representative will provide full degree course details, and once settled; you can apply. They also give a tour to the campus to familiarize themselves with the environment. Students applying online can complete and also take a virtual tour through the website.
- Once settled for a particular degree, the financial counselor will help you in ways to facilitate your education.
South University Student login
All students have their log in details to help in accessing the student portal. Once you open the South University website link, you’re promote to enter your username and password. These requirements are provided once you’re admitted to the University.
- Visit the official South University official website page. www.portal.southuniversity.edu
- On the homepage, select the option “login” the menu will open. Select the tab “student portal homepage.”
- Next, enter your username and password and click the login button.
- Now you can access different services from the portal.
South University online programs
The South University online program is streamlined to provide students with full degree courses. The platform has supportive faculty and quality learning materials. The online programs also offer a learning community where students can have discussions and forums. From the regular portal, studies, assignments, and other education-related programs are provided.
It’s a convenient website for students as they can learn according to their schedule. The faculty provide a high standard of education, which is equivalent to the regular University study. The online students also receive accredited degrees and pursue different careers in life.
Online programs feature to help in the learning experience.
- High quality and advanced media content.
- Easy to navigate for students.
- Personalized navigation.
- Digital books and learning materials.
- Instant emailing and messaging.
Microsoft Office 365
South University students can enjoy Microsoft 365all part-time and full-time students have free access to the service. Microsoft 365 helps students access different services like messaging, emailing online and offline access to word, excel PowerPoint, OneDrive outlook, and other services. The service will help the students store their classroom work and retrieve it quickly.