The MyMathLab pearson online education system at https://register.pearsoncmg.com. Pearson MyMathLab for School K-12 students and teachers
Digital transformation has introduced various activities, features and new ways to learn a thing in the contemporary world. The education system has embraced most of the changes as many schools have virtual learning system for their students. The online process has a significant impact on many students who can learn from their home. The lessons are child-centred, giving each student quality education according to their level. MyMathLab system is an online education management system established by the Pearson education to help reach millions of students globally.
The online platform helps in boosting the set math textbooks, offering more information on math-related problems. The system covers math courses such as basic math, calculus, math in business, engineering, educator’s math and statistic. The main aim to create MyMathLab was for instructors and students to receive instant feedback on math practices and also receive automated grades.
Required documents before enrolling for a course
- All students need a student code
- Active credit card
- Your PayPal account.
Students avail the student codes from the new book they purchase. They can also get the code separately on the student access kit provided at the campus bookstore. Note students can even buy access using their credit card or PayPal. The access code is a one-time usage card and not transferable, students taking the course with financial assistance are allowed to access the portal for 17 days as they wait for the finances.
Students who need to enrol in a new another course which is similar to the current textbook. Don’t need to register again for new code or make payment; however, they need to follow the steps below:
- Visit the mymathlab pearson official website page https://register.pearsoncmg.com/userprofile
- on the homepage go to the option “MyLab and Mastering products.
- Next click on enroll in a course, enter your course id which is provided by the instructor of the new course you’re taking.
- Recheck to confirm all details the select the continue button.
- Provide the access code or purchase course access to complete the process. Sometimes the systems mightn’t match contact the support team or the course instructor.
How to register a new subject at pearson mymathlab
- Visit the pearson mymathlab official website https://register.pearsoncmg.com/userprofile
- on the homepage select the tab “student” indicated on the register area.
- Now enter the code id received from your course instructor then select the continue button.
- The page will prompt you to either purchase access online, use the student access code or request temporary access.
How to use the student access code and Register on the Pearson website?
- First, open the official website page https://register.pearsoncmg.com/userprofile
- On the menu, select the tab “student” which is located on the register area.
- Provide your course id offered by and click continue.
- A verification process will take place after which you can enter your username and password then click sign in
- Students who don’t have a Pearson account should click on the create account option on the page.
- Follow all the instruction on the create account page then read the term and conditions and agree to proceed.
- Now click on the create account, next select the access code where you’re to enter the code on the provided space.
- Next click on the “finish” button to complete the registration process.
- Click the option “go to your course” to access your courses.
How to access mymathlab purchase access?
- Go to the official website https://register.pearsoncmg.com/userprofile/ page and click on the student button under the register area.
- Key in your course id then select the continue button.
- Verify all the course details then enter your username and password then sign in.
- For new students, they need to create an account by pressing create account button.
- Follow the instructions provided by the page then agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select the create account box and select the level you wish to have.
- Choose the mode of payment, either credit card or PayPal.
- Select the review button to check on all details if any change is needed to edit the information before submitting.
- Now make a payment then submit your order.
- Next, select the option “go to your course” to access the online course.